- Banners are hung on the pedestrian bridge near Lighty Student Services.
- Student Affairs Marketing will approve and post your banner
- Banners can be printed on campus at University Communications or Cougs Print Plus.
- Banners must promote university events, events sponsored by student government, or events sponsored by a Registered Student Organization, according to WAC 504-24-140 and WSU BPPM.
- Only one banner will be accepted per event.
- Banners are put up on a first come, first served basis.
- Banner location can be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Made of heavy vinyl with wind vents or mesh
- Within the height of the bridge to ensure secure tying, no higher than 37 inches
- Grommets along the top, bottom, and sides of the banner
- Banners will be placed for a maximum of two weeks.
- Banners should be provided at least a week prior to the desired posting date.
- When a banner expires, Student Affairs Marketing and Communications staff will email the designated contact to pick up the banner.
- Banners will only be held for two weeks after expiration. Banners not collected after two weeks are disposed of.
Submit a Banner
- Review the signage policies for banners on this page.
- Fill out the signage request form.
- Drop your banner off at the Student Affairs Marketing office in CUB L44 (lower level). Find directions to CUB from your location.