It’s your journey – help lead it.
Joining an advisory board lets you actively shape the Coug experience, advance your leadership skills, and inform key policies and programs for the benefit of all students, faculty, and staff.
Student Affairs offers a number of ways to get involved, including advisory boards, student government bodies, and hiring committees. If you are interested in joining a board or committee, please submit the Interest Submission Form. The administrator for that area will be notified of your interest and will contact you directly.
Advisory Boards and Committees
- Bookie Board
- Center for Civic Engagement Advisory Council
- Compton Union Advisory Board
- Elson S. Floyd Cultural Center Advisory Board
- High School Equivalency Advisory Group
- Housing & Dining Advisory Board
- Student Health Advisory Committee
- Student Media Board
- Trio SSS Advisory Board
- University Recreation Advisory Board
Additional Ways to Get Involved
- GPSA (Student government for graduate and professional students)
- ASWSU (Student government for undergraduates)
- Residence Hall Association
- Sport Club Federation Council
- Student Services & Activities Fees Committee
- Community Standards Boards
- Serve on a search committee for a Student Affairs professional staff position
If you're not sure how you would like to get involved, contact the Division of Student Affairs.