Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Division of Student Affairs


As a department, there are times when you will need to place orders for business cards, letterhead, envelopes, or note cards with envelopes. University Communications will produce, print, and deliver these projects for you, all you need to do is place an order online.  All orders of these items should go through University Communications to ensure compliance with University brand standards. 

When placing an order, make sure to have the following ready:

  • Information for the stationery, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, websites, and emails
  • Full budget code to charge the project to (xxx-xxxx-xxxx)
  • Name and contact information for signature authority on the budget the project is charged to
  • For business cards, Student Affairs departments are encouraged to add "Division of Student Affairs"